Follow Maniacs' Almanac by Email

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In my mind...

in my mind...I have unleashed a holy jihad against twitter for censoring my comic strips or for having some fucking technical problem that blocks most of them from view. I am not sure what the problem is because no one seems to fucking know shit about customer service over there in Twitopia. In reality, based on my actions, it's obvious I hardly give a shit that I am being censored. Or maybe I like being censored. All I have done to correct the situation is complain loudly about it at work at random and distracting intervals, occasionally I take 10 minutes to send a torrent of nasty tweets to Twitter's C.E.O. DICK who could give 2 fucks about my vitriol. I don't even try the "proper channels" anymore to get an answer because I already know their customer service is much, much worse than the least helpful thing you can imagine.

Anyway, I entered a contest on this cool site called CreativeAllies.com

Vote for my design for a SLAUGHTERHOUSE TEE SHIRT.
It looks like this:


Follow Censored Bitch Twitter.com/PoliticalComic


UPDATE: 3/21/2013 - Twitter has restored my comic strips, so now I am nice to them.