Follow Maniacs' Almanac by Email

Sunday, January 18, 2015

THE PARIS ATTACKS AND THE PEN OF 9/11

On 9/12 I went down to ground zero to see the carnage for myself. 
I took a lot of pictures which can be seen here. 

In the rubble a couple of blocks away from Ground Zero I saw a pen mixed in with the financial papers and dust that had blown out from the towers. The pen was warped from heat so I knew it had been in one of the burning buildings. 

My first thought was that this pen may have belonged to someone who died in the towers. I imagined that it belonged to a young woman who had her whole life ahead of her. I imagined a young woman like me, except she had all of her dreams stolen from her while she was at work, being peaceful and productive. 

The pen I found represents the most powerful tool we have to expose the truth, to avenge those murdered workers. So I picked up the pen  and took it home with me so I would never forget. 

The Paris Attacks and the chants about the pen being mightier than the sword inspired me to write about this pen from Ground Zero. 

As the news of the Paris Attacks unfolded I looked very closely at the coverage of the attack, which much like 9/11 targeted people at work. As I looked at the news coverage it became obvious to me that the Paris Attacks are a false flag attack designed to keep us focused on the same people we blamed for 9/11.

Now is a good time for everyone to visit the website for the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and watch their film on youtube here
Now is a good time to watch Loose Change
Now is a good time to watch 9/11 The New Pearl Harbor.
Or go to my new Facebook page totally devoted to #911Truth - MFK911.com

Now is a good time to remember that when public support for the War on Terror faded and the media started pointing out how unfair we have been to innocent people in the Middle East a new, very well funded terrorist threat emerged, right on cue and started killing journalists and police officers. 

Yes.
I know who caused 9/11.
I know who kidnapped and killed all of those innocent plane passengers.
I know who killed all of those hard working New Yorkers.
I know who killed our brave police officers.
I know who killed our heroic firemen.
I know who attacked us on 9/11.

Do you?